We have consistently proven that our formula for youth baseball development is one of the best around. Our track record speaks for itself whether it be our success playing in Local, Regional or National events, or the fact that we placed nearly 50 youth athletes ages 11 & under on National Sanctioned All American rosters in 2019. What we are doing is not rocket science, we don't claim to be the end all be all when it comes to coaching or instruction ether. What it comes down to is consistent execution. If you are not backing your training & instruction consistently with opportunity to try and execute what you learned, then you are missing a piece to the puzzle. We feel we are ahead of the curve when it comes to providing consistent, quality opportunities for repetition & development. We see kids get better quicker, pass their peers in less than a year, all the while having fun doing it! How you ask? Simply put- We Play More Baseball!
"Rec Ball like Little League or Pony is going to cost on average $300.00 upfront for the season. Our advanced instructional league program will cost around $160.00 paid monthly for 4 months."
What Every Athlete Will Receive That You Don't Get in Recreational Baseball!
- An Unlimited Training Membership at Our Indoor batting Cage Facility in San Juan Capistrano
- 1 Indoor Hitting Training Session Per/Wk Under Professional Instruction
- 1 Indoor Strength, Speed, & Agility Class Per/Wk With a Pro Trainer
- 1 Outdoor Field Practice Per/Wk Under Professional Instruction
- Competitive Games Weekly Ran by Professional Instructors- No Dads
- All Star Selections and Tournaments Played as an All Star Team
- Mid Season All Star Game, & Home Run Derby Festivities
- Players Pick All Stars- Voted in By Their Peers-Not Dads!
- No Drama, No Dads/Volunteers, No Worrying About If Your Kid is Getting a Fair Opportunity
We created our own members only LEAGUE & TOURNAMENT FORMAT so our kids can develop faster & learn in a controlled developmental environment- without recreation league volunteers that may at times, not have the best interest for your son. All rosters are drafted evenly so the competition is fair, and every team is competitive. Imagine playing All Stars year round with paid coaches who's best interest is in the development of your kid. JOIN OUR LEAGUE!
- There is a 46/60 (little league field dimensions) league for players in the 9/10U divisions, and there is an 50/70 league (advanced field dimensions) for players in the league age 11/12U divisions.
- This is an alternative to recreational Fall Ball that at times can be ran by volunteers who may not always have the best interest for your son when it comes to developing them.
- Some people play in local "travel baseball level" leagues that require more travel with a very inconsistent quality of baseball. You can get something better than that right here in your backyard, that is backed with professional training 2x a week by paid coaches.
- Games will be umpired and each team is playing to win every week and learning how to compete in a controlled developmental atmosphere.
- We will assign different coaches week to week to run these events so the kids can get different training from different coaches and learn to play for different mentors.
- Every week each player will be guaranteed at least 2 games.
- We will mix in weekend tournaments to break up the format and get the kids competing at different levels.
- All games will be played between Irvine & San Clemente in South Orange County
LEAGUE & TOURNAMENT RULES
- Records determined in order by Head-to-Head, Runs Allowed, Runs Scored, Coin Flip
- Fields 46/60 (9/10U Ages) & 50/70 (11/12U Ages), with 200 Foot Fences, Dirt Mound, Grass Infield
- 20+ Games guaranteed depending on weather, and if your team plays a Title games weekly
- We will mix in tournament play throughout the season.
- Every player is guaranteed at least 2-3 games every week.
- All team rosters will be been blended and drafted equally according to the coaching staff. We may make mid season trades if needed to equal out rosters.
- Tournament teams will also play in this league making it very competitive.
- All games will be umpired
- Games will be 6 innings max with no new inning starting after 1:45 minutes. Drop dead revert back at 2:00 Hours
- 5-Run Max run rule per inning with the exception of the last inning being open scoring. The last inning needs to be announced by the umpire prior to start